Deferred enrollment for admitted students
The deferred enrollment program allows newly admitted undergraduate students to postpone their initial enrollment at UC Davis for up to one year. During this time, students can pursue non-academic activities and opportunities that will assist them in clarifying their educational goals (e.g., travel, 工作机会, non-collegiate经验, 个人决议, 财务或医疗问题). Students are not allowed to enroll in any coursework at another accredited college or university during this time. The final deadline to submit a deferred enrollment petition is the first day of the quarter for which you were admitted.
To be eligible for deferred enrollment, students must submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) by the appropriate deadlines for 录取新生 or 已录取的转学生, satisfy all university and campus admission and entrance requirements and provide all official final transcripts and examination scores. After submitting the SIR, students can apply for deferred enrollment through the MyAdmissions website. Students must also submit a processing fee ($70 domestic) within seven days of submitting the deferred enrollment application.
- I have questions about submitting my official transcripts/exam scores to UC Davis, who do I contact?
- Contact the Office of 本科招生: Myadmissions or Ask an Advisor
- What are the rules to keep my deferment status in good standing?
- Students are not allowed to enroll in any coursework at another accredited college or university during this time. Students should satisfy all university and campus admission and entrance requirements and provide all official final transcripts and examination scores.
- Where do I find deadlines for campus services and the school calendar?
- You can find the Academic, Registration, Fee & 账单和季度日期 & 截止日期日历: registrar.homesineurekaca.com/calendar
- I have questions about Orientation or Aggie 101, who do I contact?
- 联系取向: firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-752-4443
Review Orientation’s upcoming deadlines: orientation.homesineurekaca.com/dates-and-deadlines
Follow the Orientation program on social media: Instagram | Facebook
Hashtags: #New2UCDavis and # AggieOrientation
- I have questions about Housing or the Housing application, who do I contact?
- 联系住房: email@example.com
Review Housing’s upcoming deadlines: housing.homesineurekaca.com/how-to-apply/residence-halls/
在社交媒体上关注Housing: Instagram | Facebook
- I have questions about enrolling in courses, 课程入学, 选课, 或者Aggie咨询, who do I contact?
Visit the L&S website: lettersandscience.homesineurekaca.com/new-students
Follow L&S在社交媒体上: Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences:
关注CAES社交媒体: Instagram | Facebook
联系顾问: firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-752-0410
在社交媒体上关注CBS: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
在社交媒体上关注COE: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Flickr | AggieVideo
- I have questions about Financial Aid, Scholarships and Work-Study. Who do I contact?
- Financial Aid & Scholarships 联系专家 or 530-752-2390
Visit the 经济援助网站
Review important dates and deadlines: financialaid.homesineurekaca.com/undergraduate/dates
Follow 经济援助和奖学金 on social media: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- I have questions about my visa, my visa interview, or my I-20, who do I contact?
- Contact Services for International Students and Scholars: email@example.com 访问SISS网站: siss.homesineurekaca.com
Follow SISS via Global Affairs on social media: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- I have questions about access to my required EVERFI Modules; who do I contact?
Please review the information on campus’s Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) website. For EVERFI holds or access issues, please email Ashley Gallegos.
- I have questions about my required immunizations or the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP); who do I contact?
- 请从复习开始 information for new students about immunizations/health requirements and SHIP. If you still have questions about immunization holds or required documentation, please contact Student Health and Counseling Services at 530-752-2300 or via 健康E-messaging.